Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rights of Light compensation

Could anyone offer more information on the Rights of Light & representation by GIA over compensation with City & St Barts Hospital…

Started by Jade Young

0 Apr 26, 2011

Bunny ears

What's with the estate staff wearing pink bunny ears? Has Hugh Hefner moved in?

Started by John

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Christine Clifford

Looking for a local Driving Instructor

Hi There, Can anyone recommend me a driving instructor please. Many Thanks JF

Started by JF

0 Apr 9, 2011

Plumber needed

Hi, I am at Stanley Cohen House and I'm looking for a plumber to install my washing machine next Tuesday morning. Any recommendations? Than…

Started by Stella Scott

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Paul Lincoln

Advice and Information Fair - 13th April 2011

All are welcome to attend the Advice and Information Fair at the Livery Hall, Guildhall, on 13 April 2011 for the launch of two new and exc…

Started by fyi city of london

0 Apr 1, 2011

Advice and Information Fair - 13th April 2011

All are welcome to attend the Advice and Information Fair at the Livery Hall, Guildhall, on 13 April 2011 for the launch of two new and exc…

Started by fyi city of london

0 Apr 1, 2011

Facebook and Twitter for any age - free workshop at City Business Library, 20th May

CBL is hosting 2 free workshops on Friday 20th May on how to use these social media websites. The sessions are either 11.00am - 1.00pm or 2…

Started by Catherine Allwood

0 Mar 30, 2011

Opinion please guests parking spaces permits?

I would like to start a debate about residents having guest parking passes, like they do in Islington, and other Borough's.   I dont know a…

Started by Jax

2 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Christine Clifford

Design student would like to view golden lane interior

Hello, I am studying Interior Design and I am doing a piece on 1950's architecture and design. The Golden Lane estate seems to be a very go…

Started by Chloe Potts

0 Mar 14, 2011

NEW SERVICE FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITY OR ILLNESS

As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service, the force has launched the Pegasus scheme for those whose disability, ill…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Mar 11, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service