Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP MEETING

The Community Partnership Meeting for residents of Aldersgate, Cripplegate and Coleman Street wards will be held at 19:30 hours on Monday 1…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Mar 31, 2010

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM US?

On Friday 2nd April 2010 The City of London Police will be introducing a new pilot scheme where police and local authority information can…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Mar 31, 2010

Another (attempted) bike theft

There was an attempted bike theft from the Bayer House/Stanley Cohen House basement last night. They tried to remove my bike, which was att…

Started by David Ish-Horowicz

2 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by David Ish-Horowicz

A NEW LEAF OF LIFE: plants with a history

Does your plant look old and tired? Has it outgrown its surroundings? Are you unable to give it the attention it needs? Or is it simply no…

Started by Roberto

4 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Roberto

Apollo Contractors Compound adjacent Basterfield House: Prohibited Out of Hours Working

Hi Wendy The Apollo Contractors are arriving on site and starting operations at about 7.20.am I was under the impression they were not to…

Started by Nigel Smith

0 Mar 17, 2010

Video Shot on the Estate

Earlier this year, we gave filming permission for a music video on the understanding that they would give us a copy. You can see the video…

Started by Wendy Giaccaglia

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by EXHIBIT Gallery

Update on progress 12 March

This update has been provided by Daniel Burford, Sports Development Manager.   Based on the consultation that was carried out from the 3rd…

Started by Paul Lincoln

0 Mar 12, 2010

INTERNET

Hi There, I'm trying find out which internet supplier is the fastest in this area. I have talked to a few suppliers but it made me even mor…

Started by JF

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Victor W

YOGA classes (ashtenga or bikhram) in the area

Dear All,I am looking for a yoga class ( (ashtenga or bikhram) starting after office hours (not before 6.30pm). Not too expensive and walki…

Started by Capucine Perrot

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Paul Lincoln

GREAT ARTHUR HOUSE

Dear All,My name is Natascha and I am writing to the residents of the Great Arthur House regarding a possible photographic project. I previ…

Started by Natascha

0 Mar 1, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service