Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

HEALTH & WELLBEING (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please support the Charterhouse!

Hello! Most of you will know you have an extraordinary seven-acre heritage site on your doorstep - which is the home for over 40 older peop…

Started by Charlotte Borger

0 May 27, 2020

Healthwatch City of London Newsletter

The latest newsletter from Healthwatch City of London is now available on our website. It gives all the latest information about access to…

Started by Rachel Cleave

0 May 15, 2020

Cancer Research UK - Participants Needed

Started by Ruben Mendes

0 May 15, 2020

RIP Lulu

Hello all Today, my beloved Lulu passed away suddenly from a short illness.  She died at home on my bed.  I know many people knew her, as s…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

3 May 13, 2020
Reply by nathan

Need help with gadget use?

Staff from the libraries and Age UK City of London are here to help. Call us on 0208 142 3901 Leave a message with your phone number &…

Started by Helen Tremaine

0 May 12, 2020

FREE MEAL

ARE YOU A KEY WORKER IN CULTURE MILE?Could you be our food critic? Would you like to sample the delights of Culture Mile’s local world cuis…

Started by Prem Mistry

0 May 11, 2020

Are you Fed up with constant unauthorised road works of Fann Street ?

If you are disturbed by the following; Noise Roadworks Pollution   and it is out of office hours:   Contact this number for City of Londo…

Started by Jax

0 May 11, 2020

Fancy a Chat?

Hello! I'm Scottee, a working class artist from Kentish Town - although I now live in Southend. I'm looking to have a phone chat or a bit o…

Started by Scottee

0 May 7, 2020

Help Support Local Businesses

There is a really love (and fairly) new fresh pasta restaurant/deli take-away:  Pasta Nostra 122 Old Street London EC1V 9BD ​020 3196 7824…

Started by Lee

2 May 5, 2020
Reply by I Goggin

COLPAI Project Weekly Works Update – W/C Monday 4 May 2020

Dear Neighbour Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 4 May 2020.  Monday 4 Ma…

Started by GLE Website Comms Team

0 May 4, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service