Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Nathan, we should do more of these audio-visual demonstrations."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

"I can, and I will, seeing as it's you... There are eight flats on each floor (four d…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

"At last, I live in a Gritty Urban Location! Can't wait to tweet about it. Nathan, mu…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 16, 2015 to Fusion Lifestyle, The City and the faulty alarm, GLE leisure centre

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Fantastic idea, but all in concrete... keep it Brutalist ;-)"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 16, 2015 to Fusion Lifestyle, The City and the faulty alarm, GLE leisure centre

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Certainly do, and we're all terribly keen to make things nice for the new residents…"

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Maybe it's an alarm to signify "all clear"... ie, no cause for alarm."

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Alarming!"

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Thank you Christine, although I notice your comments of a year-and-a-half ago have d…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 21, 2015 to Welsh Church and Police Section House under threat

21 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Iain Meek

"How beautiful is that?"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jan 14, 2014 to London's oldest fireman

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Chamberpot Bowell & Pond

"Nathan, no, but I am third cousin to Colon Powell, once-upon-a-time US Secretary of…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Dec 22, 2013 to Welsh Church and Police Section House under threat

21 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Iain Meek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service