Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Tracy!!!! "

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 30, 2011 to Gt Arthur Graffiti

28 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Hi Tracy,  Am still none the wiser as to why a retired porter is administering all t…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 23, 2011 to Invoices, and Reminder Letters for Shed Payments

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi James.  Good for you!!!"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 23, 2011 to Roof Garden

6 Jun 23, 2011

"I had thought, at the moment, there was nothing 'green' on the roof garden in Great…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 22, 2011 to Roof Garden

6 Jun 23, 2011

"Hi Nick.  There are a lot of empty sheds around.  Not a lot in Crescent House, where…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 22, 2011 to Invoices, and Reminder Letters for Shed Payments

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Good for you Tracy!  No doubt he will 'defend' this situation, but, you are right, h…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 22, 2011 to Invoices, and Reminder Letters for Shed Payments

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"I agree Tracy.  Mind you, Mr Jacks is not known for his helpfulness to residents, an…"

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi Tracy!  Did the letter threaten to change the locks, quoting Section A, and sayin…"

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"You poor thing!   If it wasn't so frustrating, it would be funny!  I bet the letter…"

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi Tracy!  We certainly must catch up soon!  Have a lot to talk about!!!!   XX"

30 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service