Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flat required for July, August and possibly part of September

Flat required for family friend July, August and possibly part of September - Barbican, Golden Lane or anywhere local. Please DM me.

Started by Jax

0 Apr 20, 2023

Bike Thieves in Crescent House Bike Storage

Hi all, Just to inform all that someone managed to get over the railings and into the bike storage area next to the Shakespeare this evenin…

Started by Tom

0 Apr 9, 2023

National Emergency alert system testing

I hope everyone knows about this https://www.slpt.org.uk/news/uk-emergency-alert-system

Started by Christine Clifford

0 Mar 30, 2023

Malfunctioning Lock Street Door Crescent House

Has anyone reported the malfunctioning lock on the street door of Crescent House? I tired this morning, but the Estate Office was unattende…

Started by Philippe Rogueda

0 Mar 10, 2023

Coronation

In the current issue of Home there is info if you want to organise an event to celebrate the Coronation. https://sway.office.com/NQ5fgz4tMV

0 Mar 1, 2023

Upholstery staple gun wanted

Do you have a strong upholstery staple gun we could borrow for a day or two? We need to replace the webbing on a wooden chair. 

2 Feb 15, 2023
Reply by Christine Clifford

Flat for sale in Crescent House

Hello everyone and thank you for approving my membership! I'd like to move to Golden Lane Estate, and I'm looking to purchase a 1-bed flat…

Started by Giulia Surace

0 Feb 1, 2023

Cats food croquettes

Hi guys, I have 4x bags of 6kg of cats foods to sell because one of my cat is allergic from some ingredients and I had to change he’s diet.…

Started by Laetitia Duvillard

0 Jan 10, 2023

Our house cat has been found

I'm delighted to say Merry has been found alive and well if a bit skinny and scared. She is now home and very happy. A huge Thankyou to Sad…

6 Jan 6, 2023
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Real Christmas Tree collection

Hello I finally got a real tree but will need to get rid now. I couldn't find information on where is best to put it? Is there a garden was…

Started by Hannah goslin

0 Jan 2, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service