Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Paul Lincoln's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"HiThanks for this comment. I think it is unfair to say that the only time I get invo…"

Paul Lincoln replied Oct 17, 2023 to Fann Street Mini Forest - consultation

3 Feb 19
Reply by TRB

"For more information on the Golden Lane Bike Project and the planning application wh…"

Paul Lincoln replied Oct 12, 2023 to I cant Access to my Bike Bowater Storage - Golden Lane Cycle Project

4 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"Very sorry that this has happened. I will ask the project managers for the project t…"

Paul Lincoln replied Oct 11, 2023 to I cant Access to my Bike Bowater Storage - Golden Lane Cycle Project

4 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"I missed this but I think that some of your recent exhibitions, especially the one f…"

Paul Lincoln replied Dec 24, 2017 to Golden Lane Estates Special Opening of Velorose on Thursday 21.12.17 (2pm to 8pm): last minute / one-off gifts etc

1 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"Their response is not good enough.  There are many companies who can do this work. K…"

Paul Lincoln replied Nov 17, 2017 to Concrete Repairs

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

"I am very worried about this.  Not least because this is the first of a series of ma…"

Paul Lincoln replied Nov 9, 2017 to Concrete Repairs

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

"Just checked. Three are not members. I will invite them."

Paul Lincoln replied Mar 24, 2017 to New voices, new thinking and a chance to tackle major changes in Golden Lane and the Barbican

6 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"I think half of those elected are members. I will invite all those electrd to join."

Paul Lincoln replied Mar 24, 2017 to New voices, new thinking and a chance to tackle major changes in Golden Lane and the Barbican

6 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Hussain

""

Paul Lincoln replied Mar 7, 2017 to Visualisation of the proposed tower on Golden Lane viewed from Bayer House produced by the GLERA sub-committee looking at the RCS proposal

8 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Please note that this is an incomplete list. Refer to the City of London website for…"

Paul Lincoln replied Mar 4, 2017 to Election of Common Council Men - Official Candidates List for Cripplegate Ward - 2017

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service