Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s Eze’s world, we just live in it!"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied May 17, 2021 to High 5 to Eze... thank you from GLE Residents

3 May 17, 2021
Reply by Chamberpot Bowell & Pond

"Guessing that’s a no then..."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Apr 26, 2021 to Future works programme for Fann Street, Golden Lane and Viscount Street

2 Apr 26, 2021

"It says “An outline plan of the proposed works is attached to this letter“, would it…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Apr 19, 2021 to Future works programme for Fann Street, Golden Lane and Viscount Street

2 Apr 26, 2021

"Alex, the meeting was two days ago."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 18, 2021 to Great Arthur House Flat Conversions Noise

5 Mar 18, 2021

"Actual torture. And we’re still supposed to be staying indoors. What about people sh…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Feb 22, 2021 to Great Arthur House Flat Conversions Noise

5 Mar 18, 2021

"Does Florrie’s Law not apply to things like the Great Arthur curtain wall replacemen…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 1, 2017 to Interesting article for leaseholders

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Christo

"I'll happily take it, if it's still available? Might encourage me to buy some Bluray…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 24, 2017 to BluRay/DVD Player For Sale £15.00

2 Jul 24, 2017

"It's like we've returned from the grave! A brave new world of social housing, and in…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jun 16, 2017 to A Proposal for the RSC site redevelopment, please comment.

10 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Fred Rodgers

"I was going to post my own wall/install experiences but Patricia has done such a def…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 14, 2016 to GAH - TEMPORARY WALL

5 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Iain Meek

"And I have accepted - I think... Try it again Christine, I've never been PM'd before."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service