Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jacqui The reason this needs to be done for this area is because many non residen…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Sep 15, 2011 to Signs for Hatfield House Lawn Area

26 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"I am delighted to say that I have spoken to a member of Estate management today, and…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Sep 5, 2011 to Hatfield House Lawn Area

1 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Thanks for this link Bev!  It sounds really interesting.  I hope to be able to come…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 29, 2011 to Golden Lane Garden Competition 2011

3 Nov 27, 2011

"Hi Roland.  Twice now I have been charged for a window cleaning service, but on both…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 22, 2011 to Window cleaner

13 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Linda Taylor

"Hi Jonny Thanks very much for addressing the Residents' Association meeting on Tuesd…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 11, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"Hi Tracy! One for all, and all for one!!!!!!!   X"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 5, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"I also heard it had been a paddling pool, but a pond isn't that much different in th…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 3, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"I am most interested in Steve's above response.  If the Listed Building Management G…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 2, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"Hi Jonny. Thanks very much for your reply. I am aware that a proposal was put forwar…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 27, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"Hi Lucy. I am so sorry to hear that, again, you have still not had an explanation, a…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 22, 2011 to SHED EMPTIED AND REALLOCATED (WITH ALL MY STUFF GONE)

9 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service