Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Charles Humphries's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Please promise it's not the last one :)"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 27, 2017 to Bernarn Morgan\RCS sruff

4 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"What time is it held?"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 19, 2017 to Wardmote Wednesday

11 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Thank you for taking the time to come down Mark, we appreciate the support. I think…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 16, 2017 to Good Public Meeting

2 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"We've made contact. And I've ordered that book too :D"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 14, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Thanks, I will pass these suggestions on to Clem who is coordinating our communicati…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 14, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Thank you. I am on it like a car bonnet :) Can you send me your email address - I wi…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 13, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"The twin towers. At one end of Golden Lane we have a housing block where the City cl…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 13, 2017 to Visualisation of the proposed tower on Golden Lane viewed from Bayer House produced by the GLERA sub-committee looking at the RCS proposal

8 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"I absolutely love these images - and I couldn't agree more about the green space. Lo…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 13, 2017 to Visualisation of the proposed tower on Golden Lane viewed from Bayer House produced by the GLERA sub-committee looking at the RCS proposal

8 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Thank you! Please spread the word - send the link to friends and family, neighbours,…"

Charles Humphries replied Mar 10, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Are you ready for more horror?...Brace Yourselves! "

Charles Humphries replied Mar 9, 2017 to Visualisation of the proposed tower on Golden Lane viewed from Bayer House produced by the GLERA sub-committee looking at the RCS proposal

8 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service