Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

How do I contact GLERA other than leaving a note in the estate office?

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Rachel

I live at 350 Crescent House, at the other end of the landing to you, and I am a Committee member.  If it helps you can contact me, and I can pass on your concerns, to the rest of the Committee.  

Thanks Maria.
I urgently need to find someone with a key to the GLERA cupboard and cabinet, who could let me in. The Community Cafe has supplies locked in that cabinet and I need to get them out ready for next SAturday's allotment open day. (The estate office has keys for the cupboard but not the cabinet, so were unable to help me).
Let me know if you can help,
Thank you!

Hi Rachel.  I will send emails to the rest of the Committee and try and sort this out for you.

Hi Rachel.  Our Committee Secretary, Alison, has the key you need.  Are you around today?  

Hi, I'm around for rest of day on the estate. Can meet Alison any time before 5 or after 6.30. Call 07722 158054. Thanks

Hi Rachel.  Alison has phoned me to say she is sending you an email, so you can meet her with the key you need.  Hope that is okay, and you get it all sorted.  Let me know if I can be of further help.  Regards.

Hi Maria,

We have a serious pest problem with mice in Hatfield House and Crescent House and I have had pest control here many times.

How can we get the estate office/ City of London to listen?

Any suggestions please? I have reported it to City of Lodon and Golden Lane Estate Office a lot!

Have a look at my forum uploads.

Kind Regards,

Nancy

Hello Nancy.

Will speak to the Estate Office about it.  I used to have a mouse, but I guess the presence of my little dog made it leave!  It seems there does seem to be a problem with mice on this Estate.  Will also report back to our next Committee Meeting and ask advice on the matter.

Maria. 

Nancy Honey said:

Hi Maria,

We have a serious pest problem with mice in Hatfield House and Crescent House and I have had pest control here many times.

How can we get the estate office/ City of London to listen?

Any suggestions please? I have reported it to City of Lodon and Golden Lane Estate Office a lot!

Have a look at my forum uploads.

Kind Regards,

Nancy

THANKS, MUCH APPRECIATED.

Nancy

Hi Nancy.

I have spoken to the Estate Office, and was referred to Pest Control at the Guildhall, to contact.  However, I know you say you have had them in a few times.  Can you say what they said to you?  Regarding the non clearance of the flat next to yours, I have been told this is because its a leaseholder's property.  

Also, having read up on the duty of councils on pest control, if the mice have caused any structural damage, or are coming through any holes then they have a duty to repair and close the holes.  Can you tell me a bit more.

Regards

Maria.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service