Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Graves (your Alderman)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Good news - the Golden Lane Leisure Centre is due to re-open on 26 October. Unfortun…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 17, 2020 to Sports Centre re-opening

3 Oct 22, 2020
Reply by Iain Meek

"Once power has been restored, I hope as soon as possible, I would like to know how t…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Aug 25, 2020 to Hatfield House Power Loss

10 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Sue Pearson

"I assume that normally deliveries arrive overnight so the shelves are fully stocked…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Mar 20, 2020 to WAITROSE - CHANGE IN OPENING HOURS

6 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by David Graves (your Alderman)

"Now corrected to 7am to 8am, I have just been told."

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Mar 19, 2020 to WAITROSE - CHANGE IN OPENING HOURS

6 Mar 20, 2020

"Tim. I understand that there were only two tenders - very disappointing and the team…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Nov 9, 2017 to Concrete Repairs

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

"Just to address Iain's concern regarding the insulation, this is what I found out: T…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Jun 19, 2017 to Great Arthur cladding- fully fire tested

8 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mary Durcan

"Due to lack of time the BMH application was not dealt with at yesterday's planning…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied May 3, 2017 to Bernard Morgan House decision day - please support our speakers

3 May 3, 2017

"Just a quick comment from your Alderman.  Firstly, all of your elected Ward repres…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Apr 19, 2017 to Our Common Councillors and surgeries

16 May 17, 2017
Reply by Vivienne

"Thank you for clarifying matters for me - I think it is clear that neither of us ha…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 3, 2016 to Meeting with Aldermen and Councillors - 7.30 pm, Monday, 8 February 2016

24 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Maria, You are jumping to a lot of conclusions. I have not accused you of anything,…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 3, 2016 to Meeting with Aldermen and Councillors - 7.30 pm, Monday, 8 February 2016

24 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service