Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Free Drawing Class, Next Saturday 21st July 2012 at EXHIBIT Gallery

Free drawing class

Date:  Saturday 21st July 2012 

Time:  1:30pm, starting from EXHIBIT Gallery

CurrenLeonie%27s%20drawing%20class.pdftly having her solo exhibition, PLAN, as part of EXHIBIT Gallery’s White Walls Project, Artist Leonie Lachlan is inviting residents and friends to attend a free drawing class on the estate.

2.30 – 3pm, guests are invited back to the EXHIBIT Gallery where they can view the artist’s exhibition.  Coffee made from single origin beans is also available from the ‘COMING SOON’ coffee counter. 

3pm, everyone is invited to the new Ralph Perrin Club/community room on the estate to reflect, discuss and continue sketching.

All are welcome. Please contact EXHIBIT Gallery to book a place. Call  020 7253 6668 or email info@exhibit-goldenlane.com

Views: 130

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you focused on having drawings of any particular area of the Estate, or are people free to draw what they wish?  And, are drawing lessons given?  I ask as I am a bit 'rusty' even though I got a good grade at A Level Art when I was at school, over 30 years ago!! 

Hi Maria

Great! Please come along... I am Leonie, the artist who will be running the workshop on Saturday. (I also teach at The Princes Drawing School). 

The session will be very relaxed - it is really just an opportunity to get together, draw and discuss the space at Golden Lane. People will be free to draw what they like, but I will be there to guide and help if they want.

All abilities are welcome and I will provide some materials, but bring stuff along if you would like to use anything in particular. 

Everyone is welcome! Please contact Exhibit on the number above to book a place.

Thanks 

Leonie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service