Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spam emails via the forum

Hi I have received an email in response to an old post from a  josephmclaughlin500@gmail.com.  The email made no sense so i googled the em…

Started by Mairead Warren de Burca

1 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Christine Clifford

Save the Golden Lane Street trees

The 1 Golden Lane planning application includes potentially radical works to the street trees outside the front of the building. Hidden awa…

Started by Sarah Hudson

0 Apr 21, 2022

vandalism & deterioration 2022

2022.03.31 Graffiti on the brick wall between Stanley Cohen House and Bowater House, East face, full height.  Has been like this for a wee…

Started by Iain Meek

7 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by Iain Meek

Looking to buy at Crescent House 3rd floor

Hi everyone,  I lived in Crescent House until last year and I really enjoyed my time there so now that I'm looking to buy a flat I would be…

Started by Vasileios Bakas

3 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Local Easter fun for the kids

Easter Craft Fun! Venue: Artizan Library Time: Tuesday 12th April 10:00-11:00am Join us for some egg-citing Easter crafts where we'll be ma…

Started by Jax

0 Apr 12, 2022

Estate window cleaner

I spoke to the window cleaner contractor that comes to do our main glass on exterior and he said they may get contract to clean all our win…

Started by Jax

2 Apr 6, 2022
Reply by Patsy

Money for Repairs

On the 13th January there was a full City Council meeting where Sue Pearson, your local Common Councillor, proposed a motion that the repai…

Started by Tim Godsmark

2 Mar 31, 2022
Reply by Tim Godsmark

Golden Lane Estate Book

Hello Golden Lane Residents I was hoping to launch my new book 'Golden Lane Estate: An Urban Village' at the Festive Market, but sadly the…

Started by Stefi Orazi

4 Mar 31, 2022
Reply by Iain Meek

Cullum Welch plumbing

Hello Just moving into a studio in Cullum Welch. Grateful for any tips as to where fellow residents have plumbed their washing machines. Th…

Started by Patsy

2 Mar 30, 2022
Reply by Patsy

Looking for a one-bed/studio in GLE for July

Hello, neighbours.  I have been living since 2020 in Bowater House in a two-bedroom flat. From July onwards, will only need a one-bed/studi…

Started by Miguel A. Castaned

2 Mar 29, 2022
Reply by Miguel A. Castaned

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service