Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

HEALTH & WELLBEING (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

City of London Corporation Covid-19 Updates

The latest City of London Corporation updates on the Covid-19 issue can be found here: https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/health-and-

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

0 Mar 20, 2020

self isolation for the over 70s

I am an over 70s resident. I am thinking about the weeks to come and the planning for self isolation. I am already just staying very local,…

Started by Nancy Honey

3 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by William Pimlott

Desk Required

Hello All, I hope everyone is well during this very overwhelming time. As it's inevitable that we will be working from home I was wonderi…

Started by I Goggin

1 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by GLE Website Comms Team

Volunteers for Coronavirus scenarios?

I was wondering if there were any existing efforts to coordinate support to older residents in the event of a worsening coronavirus situati…

Started by Lee Bailey

19 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Sue Lyon

Reaching our vulnerable residents on the estate ?

How can we all help our vulnerable residents in Golden Lane Estate Is there a way we can do this together ...

Started by Jax

1 Mar 17, 2020
Reply by Iain Meek

Cripplegate Wardmote Cancelled

Please note that due to the Covid-19 outbreak the Cripplegate Members have decided to postpone the Wardmote due for this Wednesday evening…

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

0 Mar 15, 2020

Beat the Heat!

Started by Ruben Mendes

0 Jul 24, 2019

Extended open hours for Barbican Library

Started by Geraldine Pote

0 May 30, 2019

Your Health, Your NHS at the Golden Lane Community Centre on Monday 25 March 11.30-1.30

Dear ResidentsI am delivering a Healthwatch City of London patient-led initiative called NHS Community Voice.The project runs informal and…

Started by Andrew Mitchelson

0 Mar 22, 2019

WDP Square Mile Health

Started by Ruben Mendes

0 Mar 5, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service