Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Wendy Giaccaglia's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Christine. The updates are not necessarily monthly, but they are regular. I ha…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Aug 15, 2011 to Internal Demolition to Start Monday, 14 March

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

"Sorry Paul. I thought I had uploaded this last month!! I'll check other areas on the…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied May 3, 2011 to Internal Demolition to Start Monday, 14 March

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

"Hello Roland. Thank you for the nice comment. The Manger post (now called Resident S…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Apr 28, 2011 to Wendy's Replacement

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

"Can everyone who is experiencing problems with the TV reception please email me at w…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Oct 7, 2010 to *TV reception mystery help*

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"That would be great, Bridget. Welcome to Golden Lane! Please send me your address an…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Jul 26, 2010 to Volunteers to lock up the Lawn and Rotunda on Weekends??

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by JF

"That's great. Could you please email me your contact details and I will add you to t…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Jun 9, 2010 to Volunteers to lock up the Lawn and Rotunda on Weekends??

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by JF

"Hello All. Your wish is my command. I have set aside two unused garages for a salvag…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Jun 7, 2010 to Salvage

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Matt F

"Actually, it was the City of London Police, the Crime and Disorder Reduction Partner…"

Wendy Giaccaglia replied Jun 9, 2009 to Market Day Success

4 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Jax

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service