Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Kreikmeier's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Maria I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for letting us all know - I…"

David Kreikmeier replied Mar 23, 2022 to A Tribute to John

11 Mar 24, 2022
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Hi Maria - I'm very sorry to hear about your Mum. When we spoke a few days a go you…"

David Kreikmeier replied Mar 20, 2019 to Margaret Prior

8 May 7, 2019

"Well Nancy - if Great Arthur House is anything to go by you've got 20 years to save…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 13, 2017 to Window replacement for Hatfield House

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Matt Startin

"Tim, you obviously missed the episodes "Order Restored in Chigley" (where the Milita…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 9, 2017 to Grade II listed building, Crescent House, lol

20 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by David Kreikmeier

"Some of the older City Estates (1930s/40s brick built balcony access) are generally…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 8, 2017 to Grade II listed building, Crescent House, lol

20 Jul 9, 2017

"Hi Maria Relevant Committee Paper for Monday's meeting is attached (hopefully!) See…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 2, 2017 to Grade II listed building, Crescent House, lol

20 Jul 9, 2017

"Well Housing Department Officers are already lining up "Listed Status" as an argumen…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 1, 2017 to Grade II listed building, Crescent House, lol

20 Jul 9, 2017

"No of course we weren't Maria! Usual drivel from the City's Propaganda Dept - I'm on…"

David Kreikmeier replied Jul 1, 2017 to Great Arthur House. "Provisionally given a safety green light after councilors' visit to check the site's building materials"

3 Jul 1, 2017

"Bad news Kirill - City Ward Elections are only every 4 years. You'll have to wait un…"

David Kreikmeier replied Mar 22, 2017 to Introduction

18 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Quite right Christo - you can vote for just a couple of candidates. Let's be honest,…"

David Kreikmeier replied Mar 22, 2017 to voting

3 Mar 22, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service