Apr 20
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Apr 20
Sheila replied to Jax's discussion Looking for a 1 maybe 2 bed on GLE
Apr 19

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s Eze’s world, we just live in it!"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied May 17, 2021 to High 5 to Eze... thank you from GLE Residents

3 May 17, 2021
Reply by Chamberpot Bowell & Pond

"Guessing that’s a no then..."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Apr 26, 2021 to Future works programme for Fann Street, Golden Lane and Viscount Street

2 Apr 26, 2021

"It says “An outline plan of the proposed works is attached to this letter“, would it…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Apr 19, 2021 to Future works programme for Fann Street, Golden Lane and Viscount Street

2 Apr 26, 2021

"Alex, the meeting was two days ago."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 18, 2021 to Great Arthur House Flat Conversions Noise

5 Mar 18, 2021

"Actual torture. And we’re still supposed to be staying indoors. What about people sh…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Feb 22, 2021 to Great Arthur House Flat Conversions Noise

5 Mar 18, 2021

"Does Florrie’s Law not apply to things like the Great Arthur curtain wall replacemen…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 1, 2017 to Interesting article for leaseholders

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Christo

"I'll happily take it, if it's still available? Might encourage me to buy some Bluray…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 24, 2017 to BluRay/DVD Player For Sale £15.00

2 Jul 24, 2017

"It's like we've returned from the grave! A brave new world of social housing, and in…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jun 16, 2017 to A Proposal for the RSC site redevelopment, please comment.

10 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Fred Rodgers

"I was going to post my own wall/install experiences but Patricia has done such a def…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 14, 2016 to GAH - TEMPORARY WALL

5 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Iain Meek

"And I have accepted - I think... Try it again Christine, I've never been PM'd before."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service