Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 17 August 2020. Monday 17 August – Friday 21 August
ISG works will include:
- Construction of Structural Steel Framing System (SFS) for the external walls
- Continuation of grounds works and drainage
- Continuation of basement slab to the residential block
- Continuation of basement liner walls
- External scaffold to the school building
- Continuation of brick cladding
- Installation of drywall
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing installation
- Installation of screed.
Please note, works are not scheduled to take place on Saturday 15 August 2020. Deliveries
Deliveries taking place throughout the week include:
ISG On-Site Security
- Delivery of concrete to the site
- Delivery of bricks and blocks to the site
- Delivery of scaffold to the site
- Delivery of screed to the site.
- Security guard on-site full time 7am – 6.30pm
- CCTV security cameras are now monitoring the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The City of London Corporation also has CCTV monitoring of the site in place. Working Hours
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 2pm Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
Please visit our project website www.colpai-project.co.uk/monitoring-data
to view the monthly monitoring data results. Moving forward, we will upload the data on a monthly basis. The monitoring data will also be put up onto the site noticeboard.
We have also set up a page on our website to show progress images on-site. To view, please visit https://www.colpai-project.co.uk/progress-onsite
. We will update with further images as we move forward.
For site emergencies, please contact:Steven McCarthy, ISG T:
07825 719 496