Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking 1 or 2 bed apartment

Dear GLE community, I hope this message finds you well!Please excuse my tenacious approach,I am currently looking for an apartment to rent…

Started by Rebecca Jeffs

0 Oct 11, 2023

The Hoxton Project mosaics

This is lovely. Just wondering about a mosaic here with the history of a theatre school in Golden Lane and our ShakespearePub https://spit…

Started by Christine Clifford

0 Oct 3, 2023

Mosaic

I'd love to see the space between the Community Centre and Great Arthur House restored to a residents car-free piazza with our own mosaic h…

0 Sep 18, 2023

Ward Registration forms error

You will be receiving your 2024/2025 ward registration forms . Check your White Form. There is a city-wide problem with the wrong white for…

2 Aug 29, 2023
Reply by Richard

Painter Decorator query

Hello GLERA, Can anyone please recommend a painter decorator to get a ceiling plastered? Thank you, Stella 07729552284

Started by Stella Scott

0 Aug 20, 2023

Gardening for Butterflies Workshop

Learn useful gardening tips to support butterflies and how to create a 'Wild Space' for Butterflies. The free workshop consists of a 30 min…

0 Jul 18, 2023

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all the volunteers who worked so hard to make Saturday's Community Picnic with Music happen. Writing bids…

0 Jun 26, 2023

Hot weather

I hope everyone is keeping cool Older folk and the very young can find it harder to regulate body temperature. Drink water regularly. This…

0 Jun 12, 2023

Police Youth Independent Advisory Scrutiny Group

We're currently recruiting for our Youth Independent Advisory Scrutiny Group (YIASG) any resident aged 13 - 18 years old, on a voluntary ba…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Jun 1, 2023

Electric meter reading

Would anyone know what is going on with the meter readings on the estate? a form was circulated so the staff would read the meters every mo…

Started by Philippe Rogueda

3 May 30, 2023
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service