Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a one-bed/studio in GLE for July

Hello, neighbours.  I have been living since 2020 in Bowater House in a two-bedroom flat. From July onwards, will only need a one-bed/studi…

Started by Miguel A. Castaned

0 Mar 29, 2022

Police sector briefing Feb 2022

The latest edition. includes Barbican On the 1st of February PC Christine Phillips and PC Mark Murphy after holding the Cluster Panel Meet…

Started by Iain Meek

0 Mar 15, 2022

Crescent House

Have the works on Crescent House been approved yet? I thought it was going through planning early this year. It all seems to have gone quie…

Started by Christine Clifford

2 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by Christine Clifford

Abandoned Fridge

There is a fridge that has been sitting outside the community centre for about a week now. Is anyone going to remove it or is it some part…

Started by Richard

1 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Lucy

Police sector briefing

The latest edition. includes Barbican   On the 5th of January PC Christine Phillips and PC Mark Murphy were on the Barbican Estate along v…

Started by Iain Meek

0 Feb 11, 2022

Alma 'the Duchess' was terminally unwell

Alma has asked  me to let people know that she is recovering in hospital after a fall. Cards to: ECU (elderly care unit) bay E bed 4 Homert…

Started by Iain Meek

37 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

LEASE RENEWAL

Hi, I was wondering if any of you planning to apply for an extension of the lease? My solicitor tells me that it's best to do it as a group…

Started by JF

3 Jan 3, 2022
Reply by JF

Proposals for replacement of the Museum of London

Sharing the proposals for the development to replace the current Museum of London

Started by Nicholas Tait

10 Dec 20, 2021
Reply by Tim Godsmark

Plumber recommendation needed

My old water heater broke suddenly. Can anyone recommend a plumber who is familiar with Golden Lane Estate plumbing?

Started by Aida

1 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Iain Meek

Oven Cleaning

Hi  has anyone used and can highly recommend someone to clean a single electric fan oven. I can give them further info they may need in ord…

Started by Patricia O'Connor

0 Dec 10, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service