Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Apr 20
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Apr 20

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Lucy Pickering's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"1. The balance between privacy and community 2. It is a pity that 'the bastion' - i.…"

Lucy Pickering replied Feb 8, 2010 to Landscape architecture students to look at Golden Lane

12 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"Don't worry - if you still want them we'd still like to get rid of them - otherwise…"

Lucy Pickering replied Feb 8, 2010 to Free - spare rectangles of original beech flooring.

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"Zak - Don't suppose you are around to pick up the finger boards this evening? As you…"

Lucy Pickering replied Feb 5, 2010 to Free - spare rectangles of original beech flooring.

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"Hello! Just back from christmas family-seeing. Yes, we still have the pieces - let u…"

Lucy Pickering replied Dec 28, 2009 to Free - spare rectangles of original beech flooring.

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"Loved the video."

Lucy Pickering replied Sep 22, 2009 to Signage

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Roland Jeffery

"I'm afraid that there was pretty much no interest in this so I am going to let it go…"

Lucy Pickering replied Aug 2, 2009 to Chance for newspaper Delivery (mostly aimed at Bayer House)

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"I certainly want to drum up interest using this site. I've already put up the poster…"

Lucy Pickering replied Jul 23, 2009 to Chance for newspaper Delivery (mostly aimed at Bayer House)

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

"Thanks for this! I will investigate the one by Waitrose. As I'm sure you've realise…"

Lucy Pickering replied Jul 23, 2009 to Chance for newspaper Delivery (mostly aimed at Bayer House)

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service