Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Paul Drinkwater's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Iain - I have the relevant equipment and a good book in my shed I'd be happy to l…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Oct 7, 2021 to WANTED- cider making

3 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Iain Meek

"Hi Matthew Significant internal changes have to be approved by the Estate Office, wh…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Apr 10, 2021 to Cullum Welch House- Alterations of internal bathroom/kitchen wall

2 Apr 10, 2021
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Hi Stefi See here - golden-lane-guidelines-spd.pdf Not surprised City of London has…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Jul 14, 2020 to Golden Lane Estate Listed Building Guidelines

2 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Stefi Orazi

"Hi Nancy, It's a nightmare from both sites, isn't it?! It was confirmed last week th…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Mar 19, 2020 to self isolation for the over 70s

3 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by William Pimlott

"Agree. I've asked why there has been a failure to get more than two responses, espec…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Nov 17, 2017 to Concrete Repairs

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

"I wrote to Dr Downing expressing concern at the fact there were just two quotes with…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Nov 16, 2017 to Concrete Repairs

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

"Thank you for all your efforts, Charles. Making the application incomprehensible lik…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Aug 14, 2017 to Conveniently download the planning documents here:

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Charles Humphries

"I'm afraid I don't know Barnabas personally. He's written on the Barbican and Golden…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Mar 14, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Thanks for all the great work! Can I suggest trying to get in touch with the 20th C…"

Paul Drinkwater replied Mar 13, 2017 to Sign the Petition: Save Golden Lane Estate AND Build Decent Homes

13 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service